My first thought upon seeing this was “YES! I have questions about cat puke!”
This ad speaks to me in ways most of you will never know or understand. HAIRBALLS, ALL THE TIME.
Special foods and supplements only do so much.
15 Notes/ Hide
- catastrophicpunx reblogged this from bedbugsbiting and added:
- 1000cupcakes likes this
- bedbugsbiting likes this
- themaddestbird reblogged this from bedbugsbiting and added:
- utternutter likes this
- thehighshelf likes this
- thehighshelf said: My life! I recently switched to grain free (they stopped carrying what I was buying & I figured why not). It’s helped mine, especially the oldest one (who is 11).
- downlo said: Some cats are just more prone to puking than others. It’s a mystery. I’m just glad I got lucky and adopted the non-puky kind.
- downlo likes this
- archivalintegrity reblogged this from bedbugsbiting and added:
- wholegrainlofat said: If I still lived in WA, I would be right there with you!
- bisutun likes this
- bedbugsbiting posted this